Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where Did I Go?

It's be a while since I posted onto Late Night Thoughts.  The reason for that is that I've been spreading my writing efforts across two different websites recently, leaving no time to create original things here.

Still, I want to provide a way for my recent work to be accessed.  The two main places I am posting are (1) Bleacher Report and (2) Chalkpack Magazine.  If you maneuver around the cites you should have no problem finding my contributions.  

For Bleacher Report, I am listed as "Adam B. Weinberger" since apparently another "Adam Weinberger" has written for them and while I am sure this impostor is a wonderful person, he is certainly not as wonderful as am I.   

Hopefully I will have some original Late Night Thoughts content within the next week.

-AW

No comments:

Post a Comment